Monday, October 10, 2011

Sembreak

*It's been a while since I last wrote here, so here goes....

My semestral break officially started last Thursday, after I had my finals in PE2 Running for Fitness, which was a physical fitness test. Even though we usually have more than a month long semestral break in UPOU (6 weeks to be exact), it still seems to be too short for me. Hahaha. I also think for this semester it will be quicker since I'll be busy these following weeks.

I've also been too lazy to be online nowadays, and I guess the main reason is my own laptop recently broke. It's also been hard to have access since I can only use my mom's laptop whenever she's asleep or at work. So until I have my very own laptop again, expect me to be online less; I'd also be blogging less. Well for me that's a good thing because then my time won't be too consumed by a laptop anymore. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...